-
ummmm! Reg: Sniffs:...a tad sick in the pit....
Reg: the one above: if he pissed me off...
i sure as hell wouldnt be anywhere near there....G*
But the general rule is:
...me likes it......G*
------------------
Sincerely
M?????a
is
1??????f??kz???????1
-
*LOL*@mel.... me likes it too *G*
-
okay as long as we're being honest....it depends on timing *VBG*
sometimes you feel like a nut....sometimes ya dont *W
-
mmmmmmmmm...... almond joy...... mounds........
-
ermmmmmmm!
If i remembered rightly, i swallowed...
aah! I swallow...
gag, swallow, gag, swallow...IT WAS HUGE!!!
oh! sorry! too much INFO??
*L*
------------------
Sincerely
M?????a
is
1??????f??kz???????1
-
MEL! .... did ya get a baby in yer belly? or just a sick feeling in the pit of yer stomach? *L*
-
how about a little input from the guys? i'd be interested to know your preference... but ya gotta give us REASONS for the preference!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
-
hmmmm... it has been pointed out that i have not answered my own question.... let me put it this way..... Mean people suck. Nice people swallow. some days i'm the nicest person you'll ever meet.... other day? hell i'm just a bitch *G*
-
I swallow. If I were a guy and a girl spit....I believe I would be very offended. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
-
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/eek.gif not even gonna answer that one *ROTFLMAO*
------------------
We cannot change yesterday but we can run towards tomorrow....